We are excited to announce that the Magic The Gathering Tournaments are back at the Dexter District Library! The Library has been gracious enough to continue hosting the tournaments, with some updated guidelines. For more information, please read below!
- Due to the close nature of the tournaments, masks will be required.
- We are unable to serve pizza at this time
- Registration is required for every tournament night. No Walk-Ins will be allowed. Registration is capped at 24 participants.
- The registration will close the Wednesday before the event at 6pm, and the next registration will open the day after the previous event. (Ex. September’s registration will close September 15th, and Octobers will open September 18th).
- If you miss the registration deadline, please reach out to Sarah at email@example.com to see if we can get you in!
- The only play style this year will be Commander