SRSLY week is coming back to Dexter with a mix of in person and virtual activties!
Starting October 9th with cider and crafts by the river, SRSLY Week is a week dedicated to sharing information about SRSLY and offering fun, family freindly, substance free activites. Follow along on our social media platforms to learn about SRSLY and/or check out the line up of activites and information below!
October 9th: Cider and Crafts by the River
- Join us at Mill Creek Park North for some Cider, Donuts, and crafts! We will have bandanas to tie dye as well as materials to particiapte in the What’s Your Why Campaign!
October 15th: Magic the Gathering Tournmanents
- On Friday October 15th, 6th -12th grade students are invited to join us at the Dexter Library for a Magic The Gathering Tournment. This event does require knowlege of game play, a deck of cards, and registration. There is a max of 24 participants. To register, Click Here!
October 16th: Wheels N’ Reels in Chelsea
- On Saturday October 16th, SRSLY Chelsea is hosting a Wheels N’ Reels Halloween Movie Event! Join us at the Chelsea Fair Grounds to see
Nightmare Before Christmas! Tickets are $5 per person, and can be purchased here!
Month Long: What’s your Why!
- All Month Long you can particiapate in our What’s Your Why Campaign! This campaign gives memebers of our communtiy a way to share why they choose to make healthy decision. You are welcome to share your reson(s) with us through any format including written words, drawing a picture, or creating a video! At the end of the month all particiapnts will be entered into a drawing for one of 3 $50 Amazon gift cards. Drawing will takeplace on November 1st!
- Responses can be submitted Here or in person at the Cider and Crafts event!